Finance and Administration Manager
CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
CAMRIS seeks a Finance and Administration Manager for the upcoming USAID/Honduras Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (MESCLA).
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
Financial Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure compliance and consistency with CAMRIS policies and procedures, as well as compliance with the terms and conditions of USAID contracts and agreements.
* Analyze and present financial reports, budget to actual expenditure information, and monthly and annual financial statements in an accurate and timely manner to CAMRIS headquarters (HQ).
* Oversee all financial and project accounting and reporting.
* Maintain records and accounts of daily transactions, ensuring accuracy and completeness of files and supporting documentation to serve as evidence of transactions.
* Prepare and submit reports and required documentation in compliance with local government laws.
* Ensure cost consciousness at the direction of the Chief of Party.
* Assist program staff, including with project budget preparation, as needed.
* Process cash disbursements in accordance with financial management policies and established approval levels.
* Assist CAMRIS HQ with monthly and yearly reconciliations, VAT reimbursements, inventory lists, etc.
Human Resources and Administration Duties
* Manage all matters related to project operations and administration, including all project human resources.
* Maintain long- and short-term personnel and consultant files.
* Provide recruitment and orientation to staff and consultants.
* Work closely with CAMRIS HQ to purchasing and/or maintain adequate health and other insurance policies, etc.
* Manage office space leases to ensure compliance with payments and requirements.
* Manage contracts with IT and local information technology contract ensuring infrastructure needs are met, including properly functioning IT equipment, routine maintenance, security over IT (anti-virus software and regular backups).
* Ensure outstanding organization on financial and administrative files.
* Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Chief of Party or CAMRIS HQ as requested.
* Minimum of 10 years of related sector work experience in international development project financial and administrative leadership roles.
* Demonstrated knowledge of United States Government financial rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they relate to project and program compliance and reporting.
* USAID experience highly preferred.
* Excellent writing and presentation ability, with demonstrated experience working constructively with high-level government counterparts.
* Experience with Honduras labor codes, rules and regulations.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with oversight over large international development project budgets.
* Fluency in English and Spanish.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at CAMRIS.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.