|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
- University Degree in the field of Business Administration, HR or related field.
- A relevant HR qualification & / or experience may be waived in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in recruitment, HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HRM, client relations.
- Fluency in English & Portuguese.