Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.Description of task
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Programme Office, Punjab, the Programme Associate will will be responsible to:
- Support to enhance the coordination among various stakeholders, including civil society, government departments as well as home-based workers and women with disabilities;
- Undertake and synthesize research to inform and enhance portfolio interventions;
- Assist in preparing internal documents such as terms of reference, calls for proposals, meeting notes, field visits reports, briefings and other project documents as required;
- Assist in drafting high quality and timely documents for various external audiences such as concept notes, project proposals, fact sheets, presentations, project updates and donor reports;
- Assist in the designing and printing of documents;
- Maintain an up-to-date database of relevant stakeholders including government departments, CSOs, donors and UN agencies working on WEE and stay informed of their work particularly with regard to home-based workers;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Business Administration, Development Studies, Gender Studies or related fields.Required experience: 36 Months Experience remark:
At least 03 years’ experience in development sector. Preference will be given to those who have worked on Women Equality & Empowerment (WEE) related projects.Language skills:
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of
your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly,
select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage
and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
This is an announcement for a national UNV assignment. Therefore, only citizens of Pakistan and legal residents of Pakistsn with
refugee or stateless status can apply for this advertisement.
Application deadline: 17-01-2021