||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position
Our client with financial assistance of the EU, developed the 5 year RADA project to support sustainable reintegration of returnees within their communities of return. RADA is implemented in 8 provinces of high return to achieve the following results:
- Sustainable reintegration: Returnees & communities in areas of high return in Afghanistan share an enabling environment for sustainable reintegration in which returnees reach a level of economic self sufficiency, social stability within their community & psychosocial wellbeing that enables them to cope with (re)migration drivers. Activities include integrated community development projects, support to businesses, startups & TVET.
- Capacity strengthening: MoRR & its departments at the provincial level, has strengthened capacities to plan, coordinate & facilitate the provision of comprehensive reintegration assistance. Activities include technical assistance, peer to peer capacity building & the establishment of referral mechanisms & structures such as RIC at the provincial level.
- Reception assistance: Persons who are returned to Afghanistan under the joint way forward framework & additional arrangements on nonvoluntary returns, are provided with immediate assistance at the airport in Kabul, Afghanistan. Activities include medical & psychosocial screening & referral, temporary accommodation & onward transportation.
- Knowledge development: Comprehensive data collection, trend monitoring & research contributes to an evidence base on return, reintegration & development policy & practice in Afghanistan. Activities include data collection & analysis to monitor results, impact & contextual trends, publications & roundtables contribute to policy discussions at national & international level.
- Support the M&E Officer & provincial M&E team in timely & effective implementation of MEAL activities of the RADA project in line with M&E manual, workplan & the stated objectives to foster sustainable reintegration in Afghanistan.
- Ensure that all information relevant to key project indicators & outputs is collected in a timely manner & that all information collected is consistent with the information required for progress reporting & outcome monitoring.
- Undertake regular data collection from the field pertaining to the return index & sustainable reintegration & assist the M&E Officer on the verification & validation of these data.
- Undertake the post reception assistance survey of the arrivals from Turkey through phone, verify the data, compile & report to M&E Officer regularly.
- Contribute to enhanced project quality by undertaking quality monitoring in the field, recording lessons learned & providing best practices & by supporting the provision of on the job coaching of staff in our clients field office, implementing partners & key stakeholders.
- Undertake routine, independent spot checks of program activities & ensure quality of data by random verification & validation.
- Contribute to M&E Officer to capture the program success cases & wider positive changes made at the individual & community levels as the result of RADA activities.
- Support M&E Officer on provision of inputs for regular updates of factsheets, bulletins, social media content, or human interest stories based on the M&E data of the RADA project, in close coordination with the communication & visibility focal point in Kabul.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
This role works under the overall supervision of the RADA Senior Program Manager & the direct supervision of the National Program Officer (M&E) & day to day administrative supervision of HSO the successful candidate will support M&E team in daily monitoring activities, undertake data collection, verification, reporting & in support of the implementation of our client managed, EU funded project RADA through the abovementioned responsibilities.
- University Degree or equivalent Diploma in Social Sciences, Development, Information Management, or any other related field.
- Proficiency in the usage of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, etc.) is required, advanced knowledge of spreadsheets & data analysis in Excel is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English is required.
- 2 years or more of professional experience with an international organization in Afghanistan in the field of M&E.
- Fluency in English & Pashto & knowledge of Dari is advantageous.
- Respects & promotes individual & cultural differences, encourages diversity & inclusion wherever possible.
- Maintains high ethical standards & acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles / rules & standards of conduct.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent, committed manner & exercises careful judgment in meeting day to day challenges.
- Develops & promotes effective collaboration within & across units to achieve shared goals & optimize results.
- Produces & delivers quality results in a service oriented & timely manner, is action oriented & committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge & innovate.
- Takes ownership for achieving the organization’s priorities & assumes responsibility for own action & delegated work.
- Encourages & contributes to clear & open communication, explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring & motivational way.
- In depth knowledge of M&E standards & practices of UN.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills & experience of working on the field.
This role has no team management responsibility.
- Interested applicants are invited to send curriculum vitae through ACBAR website by COB of 19th January 2021 latest.
- We do not accept hard copies of resumes.
- The appointment is subject to funding confirmation.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.