Washington D.C. (United States of America)
CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture, and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and medical research.
CAMRIS seeks a Program/Project Manager for upcoming evaluations of USAID/Ethiopia and Uganda food security activities.
The position is contingent on contract award.
* Serves as point of contact for task order with USAID.
* Tracks and manages progress towards work assignment milestones and deliverables.
* Ensures adequate experience and expertise of evaluation team leaders and members.
* Coordinates integration of qualitative and quantitative teams.
* Manages the evaluation teams and ensures that the evaluation teams have the necessary support to move work assignments forward.
* Assumes primary responsibility for the quality and timing of all deliverables generated by the evaluation team.
* Assumes primary responsibility for field oversight activities while the evaluation teams are in the field.
* At least ten (10) years of project management experience, preferably in senior positions, particularly in managing evaluations and large-scale surveys.
* A broad range of subject matter expertise and demonstrated experience in the area of food security.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to deliver quality products in English both in writing and verbally (reports, presentations).
* A Master’s degree is required, PhD preferred, in economics, agricultural economics, or development studies, management, project evaluation, or other relevant field of study.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at CAMRIS.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.