World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Finance Director for World Vision Haiti and Dominican Republic, you will provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of financial management and other areas under your responsibility in Haiti and Dominican Republic. You will be seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management/Leadership Teams of the National Offices, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advice, as well as developing a financial strategy that best serves the National Offices strategic and program objectives. You will be responsible for the finance staff capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of good internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safeguarding of assets according to World Vision approved policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or a related field.
- MBA in Finance, MSC in Finance/Accounting/Auditing preferred.
- ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance position with medium business/medium NGO/government agency.
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance management position.
- Regional or Multi-country teams management experience is a plus.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 27 JAN 2021. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.