National Facebook and social media advertisement and optimization consultant.
UNDP launched the Anti-Corruption for Trust in Lebanon Project in March 2019 to support key anti-corruption stakeholders in Lebanon to maintain the momentum for national dialogue and capacity development to implement the country’s first-ever national anti-corruption strategy 2020 - 2025 that was formally adopted in May 2020.The Project focuses on the achievement of four outputs:Output1: Capacity to oversee and monitor national anti-corruption strategy institutionalized and supported.Output2: Specialized anti-corruption legislations enacted and supported for effective implementation.Output 3: National Anti-Corruption Institution operationalized and strengthened.Output 4: Corruption risk management mechanisms integrated in key vulnerable sectors.The project directly contributes to reinforcing Lebanon’s ability to implement the UNCAC and worktowards achieving the Sustainable Development goals (SDGs), particularly SDG 16.Lebanon has become a State Party of the UN Convention against Corruption in 2009 and has endorsedthe 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the SDGs on September 2015. Additionally, at thenational level, Lebanon has taken an important step by endorsing the National Anti-Corruption Strategyand its implementation plan as mentioned above.Moreover, Lebanon is moving forward in the legislative anti-corruption agenda, as the LebaneseParliament passed the Access to Information Law (Feb. 2017), the Public Private Partnership Law (Sept2017), a law to strengthen transparency in the oil sector (Sept 2018) and the Whistleblowers’ ProtectionLaw (Oct. 2018), in addition to the Illicit Enrichment Law (September, 2020)Despite those positive developments, there are still efforts to further advance this agenda in Lebanonsuch as adoption of key legislation part of the anti-corruption basket of laws.In order to raise awareness on the above, ACT project has produced several anti-corruption videos andchatbot that are intended to be launched to the public in January 2021. A Digital campaign strategy hasbeen developed for that purpose and will be used as the basis for implementation.In this framework, ACT project seeks a consultant services to deploy/implement the existing digitalcampaign strategy, and to report on campaign performance and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the substantive guidance of the project manager of ACT Lebanon Project, the consultant isexpected to complete the following task:Task 1: Deploy/implement the digital campaign strategy that is already developed. This shall include onsitetraining and UNDP personnel walkthrough and institutionalizing an internal structure for futuretargeting & campaign management.Task 2: Advise the UNDP ACT team when the project is in the process of implementing the strategy anddeliver a report on insights and analysis of the efficiency of the strategy, and the behavior of targetedindividuals on the findings resulting from the implemented strategy. The 14 Anti-Corruption videos(Long- and Short-Term Videos available in English and Arabic) in addition to the chatbot on anticorruption.- 7 videos in Arabic with Arabic subs (long form 2 min – short form 45 sec)- 7 videos in Arabic with English subs (long form 2 min – short form 45 sec)- Chat-bot on anti-corruption where an ad video will be produced to promote it, thus to be includedin the campaign as well.The above shall also include recommendations on improvements & best practices, Weekly feedbackcalls and a report on campaign performance and objectives.Methodology:• The consultant shall work closely with the ACT project manager and the focal point from theAccelerator Lab and communications team to prepare for and execute the above-mentioned task.• The consultant shall coordinate closely with and provide regular updates to the project managerof the ACT Lebanon Project.References:During the period of assignment, the consultant should refer to, but not be limited by, the followingsources of information:• Digital campaign strategy previously developed.• Videos on anti-corruption previously prepared by the Project.• Chatbot on anti-corruptionAdditional Information:The consultant is responsible for any additional assistance needed for the completion of his/her tasks.For additional information, please refer to ANNEX I – Terms of Reference
- Excellence in written and verbal communication and in interpersonal relationships,
- Excellent writing skills in Arabic and English,
- Knowledge and practical experience in publishing demonstrated capacity to innovate and think
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to adapt quickly to new work environments, to establish and maintain good work relations with individuals of differing backgrounds, and to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards;
- Advocates and promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UN;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism;
- Knowledge of the UN preferable.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communication, Computer Science, or any related fields.
Years of experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in setting and executing communication strategies/analysis.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing in the Lebanese context is highly needed
- Excellent qualification in mass communication, advertising, communication analysis and planning, and
- Experience in conducting deployment analysis of digital campaigns.
- Knowledge of Anti – Corruption concepts in general and anti – corruption initiatives in Lebanon
- Previous experience in/knowledge about UN projects is an asset.
How to apply:The consultancy is open for all national consultants who meet the selection criteria and propose acompetitive fee. Interested consultants are requested to apply only through this UNDP jobs portal.Submissions through any other media will not be considered.The application must include all of the following documents:1. P11,2. Annex 3 (Offerors Letter) and3. Financial proposalAll files shall be submitted in one single document and uploaded as word or PDF file to the UNDP jobsite.It has been observed that bidders don’t submit all requested documents and thus reducing their chanceto be selected for a contract with UNDP. before you submit your offer please revise that the applicationis complete and comprises all documents.