- Assess for reproductive health needs of adolescent girls and women of reproductive age group.
- Provide counseling and health education to clients before and after screening.
- Provide the full antenatal care package including screening tests at the facility and during community outreaches.
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies and organizing appropriate referrals.
- Provide basic emergency obstetric and neonatal care, adolescent sexual and reproductive services including prevention and treatment of HIV and other STIs.
- Provide information and linkage to elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV services.
- Provide care during labour and puerperium with emphasis on prevention of infection and ensuring successful breastfeeding.
- Participate in clinician ward rounds and provide bedside nursing care for admitted mothers.
- Provide post-natal care services for mother and baby including immunization, growth monitoring, support for breast-feeding and family planning.
- Ensure infection prevention and control is implemented according to MoH guideline.
- Provide clinical care for survivors of Sexual and Gender based violence.
- Participate in maternal and perinatal audit surveillance and response in the health facility.
- Participate in conducting community health activities related to Reproductive Health.
- Prepare daily, monthly activity reports and audits for the different reproductive health services.
- Adhere to the professional code of conduct and ethics.
- Participate in any other activity as directed by supervisor.