Senior Program Implementation Manager - Beirut
Reporting to the Integrated ECD Coordinator, the Administrative Officer will be responsible for all the administrative management of the ECD program.
ECD program administrative support
- Provide direct administrative support to ECD team including copying, dissemination of documents, preparation of expense reports, etc.
- Produce reports, collect information, compile data, and organize files as requested by the IECD Coordinator.
- Organize incoming documents to the ECD team members – checking file completion and prioritizing appropriately in order to follow up with the appropriate staff.
- Book travel arrangements (flights, accommodations, and transportation) as requested by the IECD Coordinator.
Schedule and meeting management
- Maintain detailed schedule management for IECD Coordinator and ECD team, including local and international travel.
- Coordinate with relevant regional and HQ ECD staff to schedule all necessary calls/meetings with IRC ECD technical unit, Regional Project Director Sesame Seeds, and Sesame Workshop staff.
- Coordinate and organize on boarding meetings for new joiners
- Attend meetings as requested to take notes, produce minutes, and follow up on actions as needed.
- Maintain and circulate organized meeting notes.
Visitor Management and Event Coordination
- Manage and maintain detailed visit schedules for all incoming visitors.
- Maintain detailed visitor tracking log for all program sites.
- Liaise with security and relevant units for visitor logistics.
- In coordination with the ECD team and relevant colleagues ensure that all visits have needed documents and briefing notes.
- Whenever applicable, ensure high-level visits follow appropriate protocol.
Focal point with Shared Services Unit, Finance, and Supply Chain
In coordination with Shared Services Unit:
- Ensure office equipment is stocked with required supplies (toner, paper etc.) for IRC and Sesame workshop team
- Organize ECD team members’ staff and/or external meetings, local and abroad conferences, and workshops, including venue logistics, travel, and transportation Coordinate international staff benefits (e.g., housing, security)
In coordination with Finance and Supply Chain:
- Organize ECD team members’ field visits
- Coordinate fleet needs and capacity
- Responsible for payments tracking and communication, including updating the tracking sheet and informing suppliers about transfers and checks readiness for collection
- Responsible for raising Purchase Requests, and tracking their progress until delivery
- Track and verify status of spending according to budget lines and timeframe
- Development of the procurement plan
- Development of the spending plan
- Provide support on budget management needs as necessary
- Provide support on financial management needs as necessary
- Support IECD Coordinator to maintain project management tools, systems, and document storage.
- Other tasks as assigned by the IECD Coordinator.
Key Working Relationships:
- Position Reports to: Integrated ECD Coordinator.
- Position supervises: N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Administrative staff; regional, in-country, and HQ ECD staff.
- External: Sesame Workshop regionally based staff, all visitors