Immigration Office Assistant
Phoenix (United States of America)
The Immigration Office Assistant will provide day-to-day administrative support to the AZ Legal Center in Phoenix, with limited remote support to the Tucson office. The Immigration Office Assistant will also be providing quality customer care to visitors and clients of the AZ Legal Center.
- Conduct legal screenings of asylum seekers, victims of trafficking, and other individuals seeking humanitarian forms of relief.
- Process outgoing mail and distribute incoming mail to legal staff.
- File documents in Immigration Court as needed.
- Print, scan, and copy legal documents.
- Open, close, and organize legal files.
- Phone communication with both clients and potential clients.
- Assist attorneys with scheduling client meetings.
- Assist legal staff with inputting data in legal case management system.
- Greet and welcome visitors at the AZ Legal Center.
- Translate legal documents.
- Comply with all IRC policies, procedures and protocols including adherence to the IRC Way and Child Safeguarding.
- Other related duties as assigned.