Silver Spring (United States of America)
The part time Anti-Trafficking caseworker will support the Program Coordinator three days per week to provide trauma informed and client-centered services to Victims of Trafficking (VOT). This includes assessing new clients, developing services plans and referring clients to pro bono legal services, mental health specialists, housing and other resources as needed.
• Assess VOT clients’ needs and priorities and work with each client to create an individual service plan.
• Assist the Program Coordinator in managing clients’ cases and maintaining case files.
• Guide clients to various appointments including but not limited to: appointment with lawyers, law enforcement and medical appointments.
• Advocate in the field for clients’ access to public services.
• Maintain comprehensive, up-to-date case-note services log containing detailed information about service provision.
• Ensure compliance with case file management and reporting requirements, including timely data entry in hard-copy files and databases.
• Travel regularly throughout the service delivery area (home visits, agency visits, service provider visits etc.).