Digital Content Consultancy
United States (United States of America)
This position was posted on February 22, 2021. While we review all applications on a rolling basis, please note that we will prioritize applications received within the first week of the posting. Thank you.
The Community Health Academy is in the process of developing multiple new initiatives in online learning and is looking to engage a consultant to set up and migrate Health Systems Leadership Development course work onto Last Mile Health’s new Moodle Platform.
We are looking for someone who possesses wide-ranging experience with learning management and content management systems, solid editorial abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment – 3 months (ideally March 19 - June 19, 2021)
- Location – Remote (As per LMH’s policies, all work-related travel is suspended at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Remuneration – Maximum estimated fees upon completion are expected to total $15,000. The consultant will be paid upon completion of each deliverable or according to a mutually agreed-upon timeline.
What You'll Do
Build CE content into Community Health Academy Moodle for publishing to OppiaMobile instances (Timeline: June 19)
- Utilize content loading template to build content into Moodle
- With careful attention to detail, perform a content review to ensure alignment with Academy / LMH style guide
- Support migration of the Financing Community Health Systems for Scale and Sustainability content from TechChange platform to Moodle (Timeline: April 30)
- Support migration of the Strengthening Community Health Worker Programs content from Edx to Moodle. (Timeline: April 30)
About Last Mile Health and the Community Health Academy
Last Mile Health (LMH), an organization that has worked for more than a decade to support governments to build national community health systems, has launched the Community Health Academy, which leverages digital technology to train, empower, and connect CHWs and health system leaders around the world.
The Academy is working to support countries to scale their CHW workforces and increase the quality of care that these CHWs provide by creating the world’s first continuing education platform for CHWs and health systems leaders on a global scale. The Academy will feature a two-pronged learning platform—one supporting CHWs, and the other, supporting community health systems leaders to build their capacity to design and manage effective national-scale CHW programs and strong primary health systems. For more information, visitwww.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.