Ebola Response Consultants
Bangui (Central African Republic)
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution with minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in project management OR Bachelors Degree in the above fields with 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in management of humanitarian or development programs, preferably in the public health field.
- Previous experience in disease outbreak settings & conflict settings preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, Internet Explorer.
- Fluency in French (written & oral) & working knowledge of English is required.
- Inclusion & respect for diversity: Respects & promotes individual & cultural differences, encourages diversity & inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity & transparency: Maintains high ethical standards & acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules & standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: Demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent & committed manner & exercises careful judgment in meeting day to day challenges.
Core competencies – behavioral indicators:
- Teamwork: Develops & promotes effective collaboration within & across units to achieve shared goals & optimize results.
- Delivering results: Produces & delivers quality results in a service oriented & timely manner; is action oriented & committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing & sharing knowledge: Continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge & innovate.
- Accountability: Takes ownership for achieving the organization’s priorities & assumes responsibility for own action & delegated work.
- Communication: Encourages & contributes to clear & open communication, explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring & motivational way.