Field Liaison Officer
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Key competencies:
• Self-starter with good initiative & multi-tasking skills who pays attention to the details, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Comprehensive capabilities in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook express)
• Must be trustworthy and able to act with discretion.
• Fluency in English is essential
• Fluency in Arabic, French or any UN official language will be an asset.