United States (United States of America)
Part of the Global benefits, compensation and global mobility team, this position is responsible for the administration and communication of the IRC US and International benefits programs, focusing on optimization of benefits and wellness plans to attract and retain staff. There may be opportunities to assist with compensation and global mobility functions.
1. Responsible for the day-to-day administration and communication of all IRC US and International benefits programs including retirement plans, medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans. Establishes procedures relating to employee benefit programs and audits for legal compliance of all plans.
2. Maintains benefits records and monitors IRC plans and processes to identify areas for improvement. Research possible solutions and make recommendations to HR management for changes and/or enhancements to the existing benefits programs and processes.
3. Administers the leave of absence program in conjunction with federal and statutory regulations. Tracks all leaves and liaises with third party administrators, managers and payroll department. Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
4. Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries. Partner with HR leadership and IRC management to initiate benefits education and orientation sessions; and maintain the accuracy of benefits information on IRC’s intranet and other existing materials.
5. Ensures the accurate and timely payment of monthly vendor bills, and the preparation of benefits related reports.
6. Acts as a key liaison to benefit vendors to ensure accurate and seamless administration of benefit plans. Responsible for systems reconciliation and data quality across all benefit systems, internal and external.
7. Primary owner of the benefits call center and ensuring timely responses and accurate information is given to employee. Acts as tier 2 support for employee inquiries regarding benefit plans.
8. Other ad-hoc benefits projects assigned, as needed.Update