Deputy Country Director
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
To assist the Country Director in managing and coordinating the implementation of the Mission projects, the Deputy will also focus on management of the mission resources departments, and serve as acting CD/HoB as required.
- To support the Bases in the optimal implementation of projects and ensure their alignment towards implementation of ACF projects
- To supervise the resources department (human, financial, log, M&E, grants and donor relation process) and ensure optimization of resources and maximization of their impact
- Acting Country Director/HoB (if/when required)
Key activities in your role will include
- To support the Bases in the optimal implementation of projects
- To manage the mission logistic, administration and human resources departments, keeping in mind the final objective of improving the operations and projects efficiency
- To manage the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Department
- Support the Grant Writing and Donor Relation process
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Deep knowledge in Humanitarian or Development Studies or other related field or substantial Humanitarian and Development experience.
- Knowledge in Logistic, Administration/finance, HR, and PCM
- Team Management
- Demonstrated staff capacity building and management skills
- 5 years’ experience in similar positions or head of a large field office or Country Director
Our remuneration package:
Joining into a multicultural, professional and innovative organization with the possibility of participating in projects with high social impact.
- Contract length: 12 month
- Base: Beirut (Lebanon)
- Family duty station NO
- Compensation Package consisting of:
- Salary: From 50,806 euros euro/gross/year (including per diems and Living expenses) + child allowance of 1,200 euros / gross / year / child
- Benefits package estimated about 15,000 euros/ year paid directly by the organization that includes
- Insurance for the expatriate (health, life, repatriation, travel etc.)
- Travel for breaks
- Per Diem de 215 euros for each break (paid at mission level in local currency)
- Return ticket to the mission
- Adapted professional career where talent and motivation are recognized.
- Continuous training in both technical skills and competencies.
- 25 days paid leave per year
To apply this position you need to click on the link below.