HR & Admin. Assistant
Reporting to the HR & Admin. Officer, the HR & Admin. Assistant is responsible for providing support for day-to-day administrative requirements, functions, and general office management of the IRC Urban Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist generally in the human resource/recruitment activities for the national employees (job adverts, interviews, contracts, and personnel files) for the IRC in Urban.
- Maintain a recruitment resource database (CVs).
- Draft and track of Staff Contracts/COS with the support of HR/Admin Officer.
- Prepare the IRC staff list monthly in liaison with the HR/Admin Officer Urban.
- Submit and track medical forms for the newly recruitment staff Urban Office.
- Provide support to staff, follow up and report any issues staff are facing with the medical service providers.
- Maintain employee’s database for employee leave, employee performance evaluation and staff training tracking sheets.
- Prepare exit evaluation grid, collate results, and provide copies to relevant managers in liaison with the HR & Admin Officer.
- Prepare monthly HR reports for Urban.
- Maintain the leavers and departure trackers monthly.
- In liaison with the HR and Admin Officer –South West, prepare monthly payroll information for staff and forward to the Country HR Lead for payroll processing in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update the timesheet tracking database for national staff in Urban and file all timesheets appropriately.
- Under the supervision of HR/Admin Officer prepare monthly cash projections for the Human Resources/Admin Department
- Ensures OADM forms/Templates are replenished and updated.
- Assist to monitor staff movement to/from the field, to trainings, etc. and provide weekly updates (Travel calendars) to relevant staff.