Community Based Services Senior Officer
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. A nonprofit international development organization founded in 1971, Pact works on the ground in nearly 40 countries to improve the lives of those who are challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact is a recognized global leader in international development. Our staff have a range of expertise in areas including public health, capacity development, governance and civil society, natural resource management, poverty, fragile states, monitoring and evaluation, small-scale and artisanal mining, microfinance and more. This expertise is combined in Pact’s unique integrated approach, which focuses on systemic changes needed to improve people’s lives.
Programs - Pact strives for a world where all people are heard, capable, and vibrant. The Programs Team helps realize this objective by bridging program management, technical support, and business development, enabling Pact to achieve its global strategy. We ensure program excellence through continuous learning, monitoring and evaluation and provide organizational and industry-wide thought leadership by leveraging a complementary set of cross-functional, multi-disciplinary skills, expertise, and experiences. The Programs team: influences progressive change through the development and implementation of global and regional strategies and business plans; supports advancement of innovative solutions; pursues new business opportunities; and drives effective internal and external engagement to maximize Pact’s impact across the globe. Across all aspects of its role, the Programs Department adheres to and promotes a culture of inclusion, accountability, and respect.
Reporting to the Capacity Development Manager, the Community Based Services Senior Officer will be responsible for supporting the roll out of capacity development activities. A successful applicant will work with the EPIC Indonesia team to implement community-based services activities under FHI Indonesia technical lead. The senior officer will be responsible for the quality of the design and delivery of the program’s community-based services and must ensure that such activities are implemented in compliance with all donor, consortium, Pact, and project-specific policies.
- Responsible for the implementation, monitoring and oversight of EPIC HIV community-based services strategy.
- Together with M&E team, monitor data collected from communit--based services. Implementation through CSOs partner and analyses data for community-based services strategy improvement and reporting as requested by donor.
- Implement and test HIV outreach innovations, in collaboration with other relevant teams.
- Advance scientific evidence base for HIV community-based programming.
- Ensure the achievement of high-quality results/deliverables in accordance with the targets identified in the EPIC work plan and performance monitoring plan.
- Coordinate with the Provincial Health Office, District Health office, Provincial AIDS Commission, District AIDS Commissions, and targeted CSOs to support direct service delivery and technical assistance for HIV community-based services.
- Produce timely and accurate technical reports and materials, as required by the EPIC program.
- Utilize appropriate quality control and quality assurance systems for all aspects of HIV community-based services.
- Advanced technical leadership on the HIV CoPC cascade and facilitate community-facility Linkages
- Work with relevant stakeholders to monitor all community-based services activities in the targeted districts and identify significant issues and provide recommendations to improve the EPIC program.
- Represent EPIC at appropriate meetings and conferences.
- Oversee the technical outputs of any EPIC-supported consultants placed at provincial, district or site levels for community-based services.
- Report regularly to the Senior Technical Advisor, Community-Based Services on progress and status of EPIC HIV community-based services activities.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate degree in Education, Public Health, Community Development or other relevant field.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing organizational development programs, including facilitating workshops, developing reports and presentations, preparing training materials and institutional design.
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in successful capacity development of civil society organizations in Indonesia.
· Experience working in HIV/AIDS programming.
· Experienced in conducting capacity development assessments, focus group discussions, and project monitoring using qualitative and quantitative tools.
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and ability to read and write in English
· Ability to travel.
· Experience working with key populations including FSW, PWID, and MSM.
· Experience working with mobile platforms for data collection and analysis.
· Fluency in English.
· Demonstrated skills in working with multinational groups and fostering collaborative relationships across multiple organizations.
· Experience in using e-learning platforms such as webinars, e-mentoring, and video course development.
Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, citizenship status, genetic information, matriculation, family responsibilities, personal appearance, credit information, tobacco use (except in the workplace), membership in an employee organization, or other protected classifications or non-merit factors.
Please click here to apply for this position.