Health Program Assistant
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Health program assistant will be the key person to handle documents and follow-up health activities with particular focus on documentations related to nominations, payments, attendances etc. S/he will also promote teamwork and collaboration between the health team. He / She will support the health team on timely submission of the documents.
- Coordinate and Support the program officers to prepare incentive workers and CHVs annexes (A&B) and all documents according to SOPs.
- Conduct field visit to monitor the quality of work.
- Support program officers to prepare payment for IWs and CHVs and follow up with finance.
- Recording of files and data of IWs and CHVs.
- Clearing BVA and follow with PRs and payments requesters.
- Documentation for all paper in files according to Grants and locations.
- Coordinate with the health team to prepare, filling, maintain and share the PR trackers (program and supply chain).
- Coordination and facilitate internal health program meetings and take and share detailed minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports (weekly, monthly, interim and final)
- Keep record and order office supplies.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from health manager.
- Perform any other task/s assigned by the Sr. HM.