HR Officer - Talent Acquisition (Hasakah)
- UnderthesupervisionofHR Manager-TalentAcquisition,respondtorecruitmentpositionrequests, be well versed in IRC Global HR Recruitment Policies, and help provide weekly, monthly and quarterly Recruitment metrics asrequired.
- Implementfull-cyclerecruitmentprocessanddirectlyrecruitpositions;developcandidaterosters,employ traditionalsourcingstrategies,activelynetworkandemployinnovative,creativerecruitingmethodstohire the besttalent.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with key global stakeholders internally and externally includingcountryprogramHRstaffandrecruiters,Partners,Universities,peeragencies,andprivatesector.
- Maintain all documentation pertaining toRecruitment.
- PromotetheInternationalRescueCommitteebrandasanemployerofchoiceintheregion,withafocuson creating awareness for IRC's response to the Syriacrisis.
- Expand the capacity of hiring managers and new HR or Recruitment staff to identify talent via improved interview skills & ability to specify criticalneeds.
- DevelopadeepunderstandingoftheIRC'scultureandvaluesandalignthesewithsourcingandattracting talent.
- Developandimplementstrategiestomaintaininternalandexternalpipelineandrosteroftalentacrossall keyareasandregion.
- Incollaborationwithtechnicalunit,conductcommunityengagementactivitiesinlinewithIRC'sstrategies onattractinglocalnationalcandidateswithinthecommunity.
- Other recruitment responsibilities asassigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: HR Manager- Talent Acquisition
Other Internal Contacts: All staff and departments within the Iraq / Cross Border Program
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way -Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.