Missoula (United States of America)
Under the direction of the Deputy Director (with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Deputy Director of Finance & Operations) the Operations Assistant is responsible for the essential operations and finance functions for the IRC Montana office. The position also provides administrative support on an as needed basis for the office.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate procurement and delivery of program and office supplies and maintain inventory and organization of all supplies.
- Assist in managing external partnerships and contracts such as property managers, cleaning companies, office supply vendors, etc.
- Assist in management of overall office space to include updating floor plans and computer inventory, and updated policy and procedure manuals.
- Help maintain workplace security by ensuring visitors check-in and check-out, via a visitor management system, and follow COVID-19 and other IRC Safety & Security protocols.
- Support Finance team in processing client direct financial assistance requests using the Integra enterprise resource management system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as part of office cashiering team, responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts and maintaining an accurate log of transactions.
- Assist in the finance month end closing process.
- Participates in all program meetings, staff development activities, and fully engages as a member of the team.
- Complies with all policies, procedures and protocols of the agency.