HR Assistant - Al Raqqa
- Support the Recruitment Cycle (post vacancies, Screen Candidates ,short-list CV’s, arrange interviews, maintain candidate employment applications, conduct reference checks, extend offers, send rejection letters for unsuccessful applicants, scanning of CVs received, and collect applications from IRC offices, centers, camps, etc.).
- Under the supervision of the HR Officer in Ain Essa, and guidance of the Recruitment team in Derek – to support the recruitment process for entry level & assistant level positions in Ain Issa office and support IW recruitment when and as required
- Follow IRC Global HR Operating Policies and Procedures (GHROPP) in Recruitment and ensure compliance with all Syrian labor laws \ Syrian Handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive HR/Recruitment information and other IRC pertinent information in the Ain Essa office.
- Develop a deep understanding of the IRC’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Prepare LOUs and special services agreements for Ain Issa staff and incentive workers when and as required
- Prepare non-renewal letters for regular staff and incentive workers when required.
- Follow up all the documents related to incentive workers.
- Maintain and update the personnel records and filing system regularly, ensuring that information is completed in an orderly and timely manner (Regular staff and incentive workers).
- Main focal contact for all email creation and termination of employees for Ain Issa Staff.
- Leave Tracking for Ain Issa Staff.
- Time and Effort reporting For Ain Issa Staff.
- Key focal staff for all Identity card requests for Ain Issa Staff
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.