In this section list the primary responsibilities of the position (Typically five). As needed add additional context below the responsibilities. Tip: Focus on what the job entails not how to do the job.
1. Ensures implementation of operational strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Full compliance of administrative activities with IFAD rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
Provision of inputs to preparation of administrative team results-oriented workplans.
Receive telephone calls and visitors, referring them to the appropriate source or reply to basic inquiries; making travel arrangements;
2. Provides administrative and logistical support, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Arrangement of travel and hotel reservations, preparation of travel authorizations.
Support to staff members and their dependents by processing requests for visas, identity cards and other documents in accordance with requirements of the United Nations and national government.
Administrative support to organization of conferences, workshops, retreats.
Collection of information for DSA, travel agencies and other administrative surveys.
Preparation of routine correspondence, faxes, memoranda and reports
Extracting, inputting, copying and filing data from various sources.
Maintenance of files in Administrative Unit
3. Provides support to office maintenance and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Collection of information on assets management, maintenance of records and files on assets management.
Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance.
4. Provides support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Participation in the training for the operations/projects staff on administration.
Contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
5. The Administrative Clerk is accountable for integrity, transparency, and equity in the personal use of assigned IFAD resources, including equipment, and supplies.
6. The key results have an impact on the execution of the CO administrative/logistical services in terms of quality and accuracy of work completed. Accurate data entry, presentation of information and client-oriented approach strengthens the capacity of the office in the provision of administrative/logistical services.