M&E Assistant - Tripoli
A Child Protection (CP) M&E Assistant is needed to oversee the activities implemented by IRC and its partners and to monitor the data generated from those activities. He/She would be providing ongoing support to field teams including capacity building. The M&E Assistant is responsible for monitoring data on a daily basis, conducting surveys and data collection, and collecting and verifying monthly reports sent by IRC staff and partners. The M&E Assistant should ensure high quality of programming and immediate reporting on challenges or lack of adherence to M&E minimum standards in order to take corrective actions.
The ideal candidate will be a great teammate, organized, and a hard worker who believes in the importance of quality data and information being means to improved programming and ensure that IRC interventions remain meaningful to children’s needs.
- Monitor data sent by staff on a daily basis to make sure that the tools filled are correct, complete, and accurate.
- Conduct remote satisfaction surveys and interviews with children and caregivers to collect client feedback.
- Conduct regular online monitoring for various CP activities such as basic literacy, Parenting, andFPSS sessions toensureaccuracy andcompletenessofactivities.
- Producereportsonobservations,challenges,andrecommendationperceived regarding the activities implemented.
- Planwithfieldofficersandmanagersdatacollectionneedsandactivities and support the teams when need be.
- Support the Senior M&E Officer in donor reporting through inputs on progress towards targets and ensuring the accuracyofindicatorfigures.
- Collect, verify, and safeguard monthly reports sent by Managers.
- SupportinreportingonActivityinfoandmonthly beneficiary counts.
- Oversee the appropriate documentation and safeguarding of projects’ data (databases, Activity Info, weekly, and monthly reports- internally and externally).
- Provide M&E capacity building sessions to IRC and partner staff with the support of the Senior M&E Officer.
- Support partner staff on technical aspects related to data collection, data verification, and reporting.
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to THE IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies.
- Strong commitment to Child Safeguarding Policy and data protection protocol.
- Adhere to principles of do no harm, child best interest, and confidentiality throughout service provision and ensuring any disclosures during monitoring visits or phone calls are referred to the Manager of the program.
Position directly supervises:N/A
Indirect Reporting: N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
- Internal: M&E Monitor, Fieldstaff, T4P staff, Program Coordinator, projectmanagers
- External:Project Managers and M&E staff