Atlanta (United States of America)
- Serve as initial point of contact for anyone entering or calling the IRC in Atlanta office, providing high quality customer service. Manage reception materials, answer client questions, and direct requests to appropriate staff members.
- Maintain the reception area and lobby in a neat and professional manner.
- Liaise with office and equipment maintenance providers and other external parties as needed to support office operations.
- Assist with maintaining office supplies, processing office supply requests, and managing inventory.
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to coordinating maintenance, assisting with staff access management, filing, faxing, receiving and distributing mail.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and protocols including the IRC Way and Child Safeguarding Policy.
- Other duties as assigned.