Master Teacher Trainer- Afghan Nationals Only
- Using the project teacher training package and approaches, build the professional skills of community teachers in subject knowledge, teaching methods, and techniques for the successful delivery of community-based education. He/she will spend 80% of his/her work time in the field.
- Monitor and evaluate students’ learning achievements; assist in the administration of the student learning achievement tests.
- Deliver the training programs and preparing training materials for teachers according to the program needs.
- Provide regular in-classroom support to teachers to support them in practicing the learning gained from the training, create a friendly learning environment for students, and overall teaching quality improvement.
- Work with community members in identifying non-formal education needs, assuring the community cooperation with the program and their participation in the School Shuras/ Reintegration Committees.
- Conduct campaigns and training with close collaboration with Community Mobilizer for raising awareness about gender, especially for the improvement of female education and their further participation in education.
- Conduct Extra-Curricular activities for students together with the related hub schools’ students.
- Prepare and maintain the teacher supervision, class monitoring, and teacher in-classroom support files; prepare the work plan in consultation with the team and the provincial manager; report on activities on monthly basis.
- Distribute textbooks and other learning and classroom documentation materials in coordination with Community Mobilizer to the classes.
- Establish and maintain productive work relationships and coordinate activities with the MoE provincial/district/hub school officials and staff of other education sector organizations.
- Contribute to the development of quality educational programs and training with other IRC education staff.