Social Mobilizer- Livelihood- Afghan Nationals Only
Qala-i-Naw , Badghis
- Conduct visits to resettlement-affected households to establish a strong relationship with the households and related stakeholders and line department.
- Collect reliable and accurate data from households and individuals and support households to develop their household livelihood transition plans.
- Deliver key messages and help households to understand their livelihood transition and Be in charge of verifying the data from the households.
- Participate in each all-community-related event of the project.
- Maintain good coordination with local leaders and community representatives for smooth implementation of the program activities.
- Ensures that beneficiaries and local populations understand the Food Security and Livelihoods Program projects’ goals and agree with the implementation process.
- Ensures proper training and supervision of the community’s volunteers/daily workers who will take part in the project.
- Provide regular updates on his/her project work plan to the line manager.
- Follows up and supports the sensitizations for the beneficiaries or community members according to the identified needs.
- Attends regular community meetings in the assigned area.
- Collects enter, and analyses his/her team's necessary food security data according to the need of the program.
- Ensure project activities are carried out in the field on time and with high quality.
- Extracts and passes on compiled statistics on livelihoods activities (beneficiary, cards, assessments, monitoring, etc.) to his/her line manager.
- Develops the first draft of success stories/ best practices documentation in line with livelihoods activities.
- Report any community information, problems, issues to his/her direct and or indirect supervisor concerning his/her task.
- Participate in internal and external project meetings and share the meeting minute.
- Undertake other related tasks assigned by the line manager.