Child Protection Information Management Specialist
Multiple locations (Multiple locations)
This is a remote global opportunity.
The global CPIMS+ Steering Committee (CPIMS+ SC) and the global Case Management Task Force (CMTF), support the use of a standard inter-agency child protection information management system (CPIMS+) as a tool for case management programming in humanitarian settings. CPIMS+ is comprised of software and accompanying tools, including template paper forms, generic information sharing and data protection protocols, and training materials.
The CMTF and CPIMS+ SC have ambitious work plans to support the development of standard global training materials and ensure countries have the guidance and support needed to roll-out the CPIMS+.This position will work closely with both the CPIMS+ SC and the CMTF to implement specific activities in the work plans, with the main focus being on supporting identified IRC countries to roll-out the CPIMS+.
The CPIMS+ Specialist will support implementation and maintenance of the CPIMS+ as a tool for case management and inform improvements of new versions of the application from a program perspective, in line with best practices and global standards for case management.
• Develop CPIMS+ guidance,resources and training materials to support IRC country teams to roll-out the CPIMS+
• Lead on the successful roll-out of the CPIMS+ with IRC in at least three countries
• Coordinate and support discussions around inter-agency roll-outs of the CPIMS+ at country level
• Coordinate with UNICEF and software firms on the development of specific system features and troubleshooting
• Provide ongoing support and training to IRC countries that are transitioning to CPIMS+
• Conduct regular remote support meetings with IRC countries that are rolling-out or already using the CPIMS+ to resolve technical issues, support upgrades, collect lessons learned and strengthen CPIMS+ use to its full potential as a support for quality case management
• Coordinate with the IM Advisor in VPRU on discussions and representation on the Primero coordination committee (PCC) as they relate to the CPIMS+ specifically
• Participate in the CPIMS+ Steering Committee meetings and follow up on activities as requested by the Child Protection Case Management Senior Specialist
• Work closely with Child Protection Technical Advisors covering the countries rolling out or using the CPIMS+
• Create a dashboard with top-level case information that can be shared with IRC country support Technical Advisors on a regular basis
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to:Child Protection Case Management Senior Specialist
Position directly supervises:N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts: Case Management Task Force and CPIMS SC