Tallahassee (United States of America)
The Operations Assistant works with the Grant Compliance & Operations team to support day-to-day business operations and related administrative responsibilities for IRC’s offices in Atlanta, Miami, and Tallahassee. The primary areas of responsibility are assisting with fleet management, IT, and vendor procurement as well as tracking office inventory and maintaining file storage processes. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Initially, this is a six (6) month temporary position with the possibility of becoming a permanent position depending on grant funding.
Preference is for this position to be based in either the Tallahassee or Miami office; will also consider Atlanta area-based candidates.
- Support Compliance & Operations team with fleet management, vendor relations, and safety & security as needed.
- Support Compliance & Operations team with paying office expenses, troubleshooting IT equipment/services, and maintaining office equipment inventory.
- Maintain the file room area in a neat and professional manner in accordance with established records retention protocols.
- Assist with maintaining office supplies, processing office supply requests, and managing inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Grant Compliance & Operations Manager
Indirect Reporting: Executive Director, Grant Compliance & Operations Specialist
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: IRC Atlanta, Miami, and Tallahassee staff
External: Position helps coordinate services and is responsible for maintaining relationships with appropriate vendors and community partners.