The Fundraising Officer role will be to undertake detailed research on previous and new supporters, maintain an up-to-date record on calls for proposals, and built relations and network as well as. She\He has the responsibility of securing funding for Connect by Music. In order to accomplish his/her tasks, he/she will have to work collaboratively with the Management Team and the Social Media Officer.
KEY PERFORMANCE TASKS:
· Collect and file standard documents for proposal development.
· Create a directory of partners and donors.
· Collate supporting documents for proposal responses.
· Research prospective funding opportunities and prepare overviews to inform management’s decision-making.
· Monitor calls for proposals from potential donors and inform the management team of relevant existing or upcoming opportunities.
· Build and manage relations with potential and existing donors and partners and create a sustainable and growing network.
· Provide hands-on support to the development and implementation of any fundraising activities and events.
· Being able to and feeling comfortable with building and developing relations with new organizations and potential partners/donors/sponsors, and reaching out to them.