Data Analyst, Project JEET
Data Analyst, Project JEET
- New Delhi
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF)’s works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently CHAI works across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, tuberculosis, cancer and immunization.
About the Project
India has the highest burden of Tuberculosis (TB) in the world, accounting for more than 27% of the global TB incidence. Of the 2.8 million annual estimated incidence, more than half access diagnosis and care in the private sector, where there are significant gaps across the care cascade because of diagnostic delays, irrational and non-standardized regimens and catastrophic health expenditure to patients.
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, WJCF has setup Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) across seven states to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector and extend quality care to all patients. In the past two years, the project has supported over 250,000 patients to access quality care and treatment support.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with strong problem solving and analytical skills to support the analysis and monitoring of project JEET. Successful candidates should have excellent communications skills, be able to function independently, be self-motivated, can thrive in challenging environments, and have a strong commitment to excellence. We place great value on relevant personal qualities: resourcefulness, responsibility, tenacity, energy, and work ethic.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns from the national patient database and share reports with relevant stakeholders at central, state and district team
- Create and update reports/dashboards for various districts to analyze their performance
- Input, update, compile and verify program related data from source documents in to custom designed template/MIS within required time frame
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities, and checking output using various validation techniques
- Support relevant stakeholders in notifying entries in to the national patient database
- Work with State PPM Lead, Operations Manager at State level and City Officers at district level
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a data analyst. Experience in working on large data sets
- Experience in performing data validation and quality checks
- Excellent ability in using MS Excel and Powerpoint