Re announced IT Assistant- Afghan Nationals Only
Qala-i-Naw , Badghis
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- To ensure that all IRC staff computers are in working order.
- Troubleshoot end-user hardware and software issues.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Troubleshoot BVA, Integra, and Box problems
- Appropriate IT Support to Kabul IT Department.
- Ability to Perform installations, computer Operating system, wireless Access points, Routers, Network Printers, MS Office 2013/2016, Win 7, 10 and, repairs, and preventative maintenance of office computers, system Printers, copiers, and others peripherals.
- Ensure compliance with the IRC IT policy by all computer users.
- Good troubleshooting skills using logic and common sense.
- Maintain IT inventory database for IT hardware and software.
- Monthly IT activity report to Senior IT Manager/field coordinator
- Support procurement department in identifying and selecting hardware required by the field sites.
- Deliver different IT-related pieces of training to the end-users.
- IT Asset Management in an online and offline database