International Corporate Partnerships Advisor AkzoNobel
Vienna (Austria) | Innsbruck
Location: Innsbruck or Vienna /Austria
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 137 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
The International Fund Development team is responsible for driving the fundraising activities of SOS Children’s Villages through direct support, through regions and through Member Associations. The International Corporate Partnerships and Philanthropy team (ICPP) is responsible for driving and supporting private partnerships and global income development in the area of corporate and philanthropy fundraising. The department responsibilities include managing global corporate partnerships, internal processes and capacity building with the aim to ensure that the right resources are in place to manage relations with corporates and philanthropists professionally.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The aim of the position is to manage our global partnership with AkzoNobel on internal and external level. The role includes strategic development of the assigned partnership with a goal to grow the partnership to more member associations increasing the total investment of AkzoNobel in SOS and ultimately reaching more young people around the world. In addition, the role includes responsibilities for the ICPP team in general.
· Drive the internal and external development of the long-term partnership strategy with AkzoNobel.
· Initiate, launch and coordinate local activation of the AkzoNobel partnership within the partnership objectives set.
· Develop a communication plan to position the AkzoNobel partnership within the CSR sphere and to ensure that the visibility contributes to the strategy and plan of the partner
· Ensure contribution to YouthCan! from AkzoNobel and active participation as part of the global YouthCan! team
· Setting monitoring and evaluation framework of the assigned partnership activities
· Development of year-end report and manage partnership budget of AkzoNobel
· Tasks related to the general departmental responsibility: capacity building, help in creating concepts, partnership models and campaigns, coordination and reporting of international partners, support onboarding, group calls and webinars, etc.
The position interacts with managers/ directors of AkzoNobel and the ICPP team members on a daily basis. Fund development directors of MA’s, Regional Offices and head of departments of the International Office ad-hoc and in periods more intensively.
· Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Marketing (or related field)
· Minimum 5 years of partnership management in corporate sector, international organization or NGO sector
· Experience in working with cross sector partnerships
· Good consulting, analytical and critical thinking skills, organized and results driven.
· Good planning and coordination, self-management skills
· Advanced networking, stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
· Culturally-aware skills and competences, work experience in multicultural setting
· Strong Computer skills in Microsoft Office Packages
· Fluent in oral and written communication in English. Other languages desired: French, Spanish
· Willingness to work from an Austrian work location
· A valid Austrian working permit or eligibility to work within the EU
· A diverse range of interesting tasks in a leading INGO multicultural working environment
· As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
· A salary that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application in English by 20th June 2021 at the latest.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will remain open until filled.
SOS-Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/