Outcome Evaluation for UNDP Jordan Country Programme Women Empowerment Projects
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other related documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Knowledge on UNDP programming principles and procedures; the UN evaluation framework, norms, and standards; human rights-based approach (HRBA)
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards.
- Promote the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP.
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Fulfill all obligations to gender sensitivity and zero tolerance for sexual harassment and sexual exploitation and abuse (SH/SEA).
Required Skills and Experience
The evaluator should have high levels of technical, sectoral, policy and gender equality and women’s empowerment expertise; rigorous research and drafting skills; and the capacity to conduct an independent and quality evaluation.
The following requirements must be fulfilled whereby the evaluator should have:
- A post graduate degree in social sciences (Sociology, Gender Studies, Anthropology or related field) is required along with five years of professional experience. A BA with 10 years of experience may suffice.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as lead evaluator in programme/ policy evaluations
- A minimum of 7 years experience and subject knowledge in gender equality and women’s empowerment
- Prior hands-on experiences in conducting programme/ policy level evaluations
- Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis; participatory approaches
- Experiences in using results-based management principles, theory of change /logical framework analysis for programming
- Excellent understanding of the local context, and in particular the new and emerging policy directions
- Proven ability to produce analytical reports and high-quality academic publications in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds to deliver quality products within a short timeframe
- Be flexible and responsive to changes and demands.
- Be client-oriented and open to feedback.
- Fluency in English is a requirement. Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)