Child Protection Case Worker Assistant - Al Hol Camp
- Provide individual case management for children in Hol camp needed in accordance with all case management steps
- Ensure the correct documentation and compilation of CM forms in accordance with all case management steps and related tools and information management procedures (keep all data uploaded and updated on CPIMS+)
- Provide ongoing support to families, foster and alternative care systems (where and if available)
- Participate and support the identification of children harmed or at-risk of harm through parenting interventions, recreational and PSS activities,
- conduct the parenting skill sessions to the parents of Adolescents in the related Area.
- Establish, train, and monitor the CPCs in Hol Camp.
Grant Monitoring & Reporting
- Maintain complete, accurate, and confidential case files to document client interactions and interventions using IRC tools;
- Make sure to follow case management data protection protocol for case files and client identifying personal information;
- Provide input for weekly activity and movement plan to the supervisor
- Provide monthly reports to the supervisor accurately summarizing and recording activities; as well as raising challenges and recommendations
Coordination & Representation
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security situation while you’re in the field; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to IRC management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for IRC programs
- Actively engage in all capacity building opportunities including formal trainings, on the job coaching and peer to peer sessions.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor to support the implementation of the program
- All IRC staff are required to adhere to The IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct and the IRC country employment policies