Community Health Promotion Sr. Officer- Afghan Nationals Only
- Setting up regular monitoring mechanisms for health promotion activities at the community level.
- In collaboration with community health manager and community elders, ensuring and maintaining the implementation of health promotion and infection and prevention activities at the community level as well as at health facilities level.
- Ensures the effective implementation of the Infection Prevention Control (IPC guidelines through its advocacy and strict adherence, including the appropriate use of PPE as and when required.
- Works independently and seeks support/advice when challenged.
- Provide technical support to IPC mentor and health promotion assistant through conducting regular training and supportive supervision.
- Work closely with community health Manager to identify and develop refresher training for clinical, non-clinical staff, and community volunteers to ensure continued awareness of the IPC and health promotion guidelines adopted by IRC/MOPH.
- Follows and supervises the daily IPC and health promotion activities at the community level as well as health facilities level.
- Support the health facilities ensure that triage, screening, and isolation procedure at the health facilities are followed
- Work with EH engineers to ensure that the environmental controls to support IPC meet the required IPC standards.
- Work with health facilities senior management to set up and mentor the IPC committees and IPC focal persons for each of the health facilities IRC will be supporting.
- Conduct regular monitoring of IPC progress for each of the health facilities and take quick action in case the protocols are not followed.