Nurse / Jazra MMU - Der Azor
The Mobile Medical Nurse will be responsible for the understanding triage, which is a method of prioritizing injuries based on medical need. A mobile medical nurse must have the ability to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients, including both physical and mental health conditions. This position reports to Health Services Officer
- Time management is crucial in this job. Along with triage, emergency nurses must quickly ascertain the following information from incoming patients: Identify the medical problem, Document medical history, Check for any allergies and current medications, Obtain height, weight, body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure
- Other responsibilities include:
- Moving patients
- Taking blood samples
- Cleaning and bandaging wounds
- Administering medications and maintaining proper supplies of medical equipment.
- Filling Health records.
- Update the clinic databases on daily bases and submit the weekly reports.
- As with other health care professionals, emergency nurses are expected to comply with protocols, procedures and safety policies of a Mobile medical Unit.