ICT ERP Support Associate
IDLO is looking for an ICT ERP Associate to support our Organization’s ERP implementation project and deliverables with the deployment of new modules and regular support on MS Dynamics NAV 2018 and related custom add-ons.The ICT ERP Associate’s responsibilities will include resolving system issues and supporting end-users with ERP applications. His/her duties will span from ERP modules administration, troubleshooting and promoting the increase of the utilization of the ERP system features.
Under the direct supervision of the ERP System Administrator and in close collaboration with the ICT Team Lead, Department of Finance and Support Services, the ERP Support Associate duties and responsibilities are:
- Monitor ERP system security operations (e.g. user permissions, roles, groups, etc.);
- Assist the ERP System Administrator with the deployment of patches and new releases of standard and custom MS Dynamics NAV 2018 package applications.
- Provide support and guidance to end-users via help desk platform on ERP modules (Finance, Procurement, Payroll).
- Support applications functionalities with analysis and testing.
- Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of IT application development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct ERP solution’ user acceptance testing, integration testing as per the implementation plan.
- For significant NAV system enhancements and upgrades, assist in testing, and where necessary, interact with external NAV technical provider/s;
- Assess ERP system performance and recommend improvements.
- Support the ERP System Administrator in developing user guides, planning and delivering onsite/virtual training sessions.
- Participate in special ERP projects and systems testing as required.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of Dynamics NAV experience, ideally within a partner background.
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across latest versions of Dynamics NAV (2016/2018).
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules (Purchase, Finance, Inventory and Payroll).
- Extensive background in the Finance module is advantageous.
- Knowledge and background of development (desired).
- Knowledge of Power BI reporting tools (desired).
- Proven experience in ERP Support.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Fluency in English and Italian is required. Knowledge of either French or Spanish would be an advantage.
Specific knowledge, skills and competencies
- Full Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 productivity suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with troubleshooting ERP/accounting software systems.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical support remotely to clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and sequence work to deliver best possible service with resources available.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Capability to perform detailed work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and commitment to IDLO’s mandate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For this locally recruited position, IDLO shall offer the selected candidate an Affiliate Contract of 24 months, with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funding.
Salaries and benefits paid by IDLO to employees are exempt from taxation in Italy. IDLO employees are responsible for compliance with income tax laws of their country of nationality or residence and/or of any other relevant fiscal jurisdiction.
This local position is open to candidates who are nationals of the duty station, or with permanent resident status or other legal authorization permitting to work in the duty station. An employee subject to local recruitment shall not be eligible for the allowances or benefits exclusively applicable to international employees.
In the interest of making most effective use of resources, only the short-listed candidates will be contacted during the selection process.
DISCLAIMER AND CLOSING DATE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the employee assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
IDLO reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities or even to cancel the recruitment to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Application deadline: 30 June 2021 (23:59hrs Rome Time).