Dispenser - Roj Camp MMU
The Mobile Medical Drug Dispenser working in a mobile team will be primarily responsible for recording and dispensing medicines to patients and keeping track record of medicines for the health team. This position reports to Health Services Officer
- Dispense medicine to all patients according to the doctor’s prescription, and advise the patients regarding the use of prescribed medicine properly and make necessary mark/indication on to the envelop/bottle or strip correctly.
- Check the medicine for expiry date; those medicines with short expiry date will be used first before it expired.
- Keep the store clean, and store the medicine in order to be checked easily and issued properly and maintain bin cards up to date
- Prepare drug request form which must be verified by the doctor. Physically check all the items for the accuracy of the quantity and make sure they are not expired. During preparation of the indent, the available balance should be checked to avoid un-necessary extra supply and do not miss some important items.The physical verification notes should be recorded as instructed.
- Delivered drugs will be recorded on daily base in the mobile team daily expenses register, and must be verified by the doctors.
- Submit consumption report to Pharmacist on daily basis about the daily medicines/supplies received, issued and stock in balance.
- Maintain stock register of the equipment and furniture.
- Attend IRC trainings and program meetings.