General Practitioner - Tel Al Samen Camp MMU
- Provide curative and preventive services following MOH or international recognized treatment protocols.
- Supervise activities of other team members in the field and supervise the reporting tools.
- Maintain universal precautions for infection prevention
- Perform minor surgical procedures i.e. dressing, stitching.
- Ensure in a daily basis that supplies, equipments and medicines are available for the team.
- Refer patients when diagnosis or treatment is not possible at the site.
- Arrange/facilitate for the shuttle services to transport the patient to the nearest referral facility.
- Make timely request of supplies, equipment and medicines.
- Cooperate with the medical program managers/supervisors related to their activities.
- Attend IRC trainings and program meetings as required.
- Prepare statistics and reports for the program.
- Perform any other duties and functions, as needed or requested by the organization