Data Coordination Officer (part-time), Mexico, LES 6 - Subject to funding
Every year, millions of people around the world go missing as a result of conflict, human rights abuses, disasters, organized crime, irregular migration, and other causes. Be part of a growing international organization that is dedicated to tackling this global challenge. To learn more about ICMP click here.
Reporting to the Head of Program, and working under the guidance and direction of the HQ Director of Data Systems and Data Coordination the Data Coordination Officer is responsible for the implementation activities to share with ICMP counterparts experiences, potential solutions; and of ICMP’s strategies to support the establishment of data collection process on missing persons in Colombia. This position serves also as a focal point in between ICMP and the Civil Society Organizations that have signed the Data Partnership Agreement and related implementation agreements, and represents ICMP ́s expertise in technical communities in Colombia. This position will provide direct support, monitoring and shall give guidance to the civil society or institutional stakeholders on data collection, data entry as well as data analysis, as per the relevant guidance and best practices in place at ICMP.
Data Coordination Officer main duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Compile information, prepare and deliver presentations on ICMP experience, approaches and tools for data management of missing persons cases;
- Contribute to the design of assessment frameworks;
- In collaboration with ICMP Forensic experts conduct bilateral and group meetings, visits and desk assessment to apply the assessment framework;
- Identify solutions and propose activities or program to seize opportunities to enhance data management within ICMP counterparts;
- Other related duties as assigned.