|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
- University Degree in a relevant field is essential; Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree & 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in HR processes & applications, exposure & expertise in HR systems data analysis & analytical skills required.
- Experience in client management and relations.
- Must be well versed in all MS Office applications & experienced in producing reports for management.
- Self-starter with good initiative & multi tasking skills who pays attention to detail, demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & resolve problems, excellent spoken & written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in HR Management and client relations and/or minimum of 7 years of demonstrable relevant Programme & Project Management experience.
- Experience working with UN or on other large donor funded project & programs.
- Experience working for a global international organisation.
- A knowledge of humanitarian & international development protocols & practices.
- Fluency in English & Arabic; fluency in French is an advantage.