ICLA Community Mobilizer Libya Ajdabia
· Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
· Implement delegated Core Competency project portfolio according to plan of action.
· Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
· Ensure proper filing of documents.
· Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
· Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
· Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
· Conduct coherent, knowledgeable, and consistent outreach sessions to inform migrants, refugees and Host community members about NRC programs.
· Identify members and establish community committees which are targeted at improving continuous and respectful dialogue. Conduct regular training, mentoring and capacity building.
· Identify and report information, legal and protection needs of target communities during field activities.
· Identify and map stakeholders in the community and serve as a link between NRC programs and the local community.
· Foster productive relationships between ICLA and local authorities / humanitarian partners and the local community.
· Promote the importance of continuous and respectful dialogue with the migrants, refugees and Host community members.
· Promote synergies between ICLA and other departments within NRC
· Liaise with other actors to ensure referral pathway is up to date and follow up on matters referred;
· Provide occasional support to M&E data collection exercises
· Prepare, organize and facilitate trainings, workshops, webinars and other events according to the plans/requests;
· Other tasks requested from the line manager.
· Experience in working in a humanitarian/recovery context;
· University degree in related field such as social sciences, social work, political sciences, law;
· Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
· Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
· A customer service client centered approach;
· Ability to work in a collaborative manner with team members and multiple stakeholders of various levels
· Written and verbal fluency in English and Arabic
· Knowledge of the context in Libya desired;
· Experience with Call center management is an asset;
· Case management and protection experience:
· Customer service experience.
• Managing resources to optimize results;
• Planning and delivering results;
• Working with people;
• Communicating with impact and respect;
Curious and committed to quality.
Contract Period: 6 months (with possibility of extension subject to performance and availability of funds)
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty Station: Ajdabiya, Libya