Business Analyst - Junior Non Key Expert - European Commission
Looking for a new challenge?
Who we are
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world. Within the area of International Institutions we have framework contracts with European Institutions such as: European Commission; European Parliament; European Court of Auditors; Europol; NATO; Court of Justice; EPO; European Council, United Nations, etc.
Role: Business Analyst – Junior Non Key Expert – European Commission
We are looking for a motivated and open-minded person willing to share his/her experience with others and be part of the development of OPSYS project.
OPSYS is the new IT system under development. It shall support a new and more collaborative way of working involving EU staff, economic operators, and grant beneficiaries in the management of the EU External Relations portfolio of interventions under the shared governance of INTPA (ex DEVCO), NEAR, FPI, DIGIT and RTD.
Main tasks will include:
- Support the Business Manager with the following activities:
- Perform the analysis in priority over the Track 1 business scope of OPSYS, with focus on results collection, monitoring and evaluation.
- On the basis of interaction with Stakeholders, draft meeting minutes, analyse their needs, establish accurate requirements, features and business scenarios.
- Regularly interact with IT counterparts, take part in meetings and ensure that requirements are delivered on time.
- Any other tasks identified during the project implementation in line with the project need.
- Master degree or equivalent diploma in at least one of the followings fields: economics, engineering, public administration, computer sciences, social sciences or in absence of degree equivalent of 7 years' professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in: Monitoring and evaluation of projects/programmes' implementation.
- Past experience in business analysis.
- In depth knowledge and experience of budget management and related administrative business processes.
- Good knowledge of the functioning of International Cooperation and the EU institutions.
- Past working experience in Public Sector-International Organizations and/or in projects funded by EC.
- A demonstrated understanding of IT tools and MS package.
- Business knowledge of IT systems is an asset.
- Experience in results and logframe management.
- Experience of managing simultaneously several business interlocutors.
- Fluency in English. (French is an advantage)
Some soft skills the client will appreciate:
- Good communication skills and ability to work in an international setting.
- Proactive attitude, customer oriented and results.
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working and working in an international/ multicultural environment.
Remuneration: Commensurate with the position and experience
Location of assignment: Brussels, European Commission premises (DG INTPA) – Intramuro status
Starting date: At earliest possible time
Duration of the assignment: first contract will end in July 2021, with the possibility of extension until April 2022 or later according to the extension of our contract with the client.
How to apply: Email an up-to-date copy of your CV to Effrosyni Papantoniou at email@example.com with Emma Casey (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Michela Procoli (email@example.com) in copy.