IT Specialist, LES 6 (Short Term) - Subject to Funding
Mexico City (Mexico)
Every year, millions of people around the world go missing as a result of conflict, human rights abuses, disasters, organized crime, irregular migration, and other causes. Be part of a growing international organization that is dedicated to tackling this global challenge. To learn more about ICMP click here.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager the IT Specialist key responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide ICT subject matter (approved software, hardware and services) related support to Mexico Program based users both on premise and through remote support tools.
- Installation, deployment, maintenance and administration of Mexico Program based ICT related hardware and services in line with global organizational ICT policies and strategy.
- Installation, deployment and maintenance of organization's approved software tools, clients and services in line with global organizational ICT policies and strategy.
- Provide the assesment of Mexico Program specific ICT requirements and assist in development of ICT operational and security plans/infrastructure vital to realizing project/mission operational goals.
- Other related duties as assigned.