Start up Associate
1. Implement new businesses initiatives in your geographical location
2. Build customer centric offline and online model for skill development
3. Write proposals, email, call and reach out to create new relationships and manage them
4. Work on building new local entrepreneurs
5. Analysing data, suggest new products and
6. Present and promote products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
Who should apply ?
1. Looking for a challenging assignment that has immense learning opportunities
2. Desire to be a part of a world class team that is shaping skill development in a new way
3. Exceptional communicator and influencer.
4. Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
5. Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within a week.
6. People who wish to work remotely under no or minimum supervision
Who should not apply?
Risk averse candidates looking for a conventional job with fixed salary with a need for clear directions would not be a good fit.