|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
• High School diploma or Certificate, technical training in firefighting or from a fire Brigade School/Training Centre plus Certification or technical training as Aviation Fire Fighter is required.
• Training as fire fighter vehicle operator, in fire and rescue, dangerous good and basic first aid is essential.
• Holder of a valid Driving license for mechanical handling equipment is also essential.
• A minimum of three (3) years of working experience related to Aviation Firefighting.
• Experience in Aviation Firefighting techniques and Aviation firefighting vehicles.