Family & Youth Case Management Intern
Tucson (United States of America)
The Family and Youth Specialist will help in some of the most vital areas of refugee resettlement work. Interns assist with core services including: applying for and enrolling clients in social service programs and school enrollment, apartment set-up, airport pick-up assistance, and other case management related tasks. Interns will gain experience networking with community service providers and communicating with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
This is an in-person position.
- Prepare apartments for incoming refugee families
- Manage client files and track necessary services
- Assist Case Managers in enrolling clients to eligible community services
- Accompany refugee clients on appointments and interviews with community service providers
- Assist supervising Case Manager with intensive cases as they arise
- Coordinate with Case Management to ensure services are being received
Reports To: Noorullah Dawari