Enhancing opportunities for inclusive labour market integration in the digital sector
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please access below link to view the terms of reference and other related documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling UN values and ethical standards.
- Promote the vision, mission and strategic in goals of the UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Required Skills and Experience
The technical proposal must annex the CV, project relevant references, and sample publication of the Individual Consultant, meeting the following requirements:
- A Master’s degree in ICT or relevant qualifications and work experience; Business Administration; Management; Economics; Livelihoods and Employment; Gender Studies; Social Development, or any related field. A background and experience focusing on Gender is a plus.
- 10 years of experience in market studies, feasibility studies, local economic development plans, entrepreneurship, employability, circular economy, resource management and related disciplines.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing sector studies, market assessments, value chain analysis specifically in digital sector, women economic empowerment, and demand-driven entrepreneurship as well as employability schemes and leading studies and strategies for inclusive economic growth.
- A clear description of the Individual Consultant ability and proven successful track history in supporting the design and to deliver a clear, structure, and comprehensive evidence-based market study and demand analysis. ‘Success examples’, reporting and evaluation plan should be provided in the technical offer.
- Language requirements: all deliverables should be in English
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)