Quality Management Intern (f/m/d)
Location: Vienna or Innsbruck/Austria
Duration: 6 months (35-38,5 /week)
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organization for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organization, we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
Quality Management is part of a team supporting the delivering of attractive international sponsorship services, while building trust and strong relationships with donors and equally safeguarding children’s rights and data protection. Specifically, the position is located in a service team, which is setting standards, connecting and enabling member associations in driving quality through quality management and enquires/complaints procedures, optimizing end-to end processes and information flows and aligning messages on donor and crisis communication.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research of country specific facts and figures
- Write country and specific texts for donors
- Contribute to re-design of communications for donors
- Current (or finished) BA studies in Languages and/or Communication (Human Sciences)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written/oral), German is an asset
- Thoroughness and strong sense of responsibility
- Interest in writing and editing of texts
- Strong MS-Office user skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Interest in Communication, Marketing and Fundraising
- Interest in child and data protection topics
- A valid Austrian working permit or eligibility to work within the EU
- Modern, international work environment at a leading NGO
- Work for a meaningful cause
- Limited working contract for 6 months
- SOS Children’s Villages International believes that interns undertake a valuable role in our organization, we offer a fixed gross salary of € per month on a basis.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English by 4th of August at the latest.
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews only after the application deadline.
SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/